- School commences at 8.55 a.m. and finishes at 3.20 p.m.
- Children may come into the school in the mornings any time between 8:45am and 8:55am.
- The lunch break is from 12 noon until 1.00 p.m. for infants and from 12.15 p.m. to 1.15 p.m. for juniors.
- There is a 15 minute break in the morning and an optional 15 minute break for KS1 in the afternoon.
- The school year runs from September to July and is 6 terms.
- Starts : Thursday 2nd September 2021
- INSET : Wednesday 1st September 2021
- Ends : Friday 22nd October 2021
- Holiday : Monday 25th October 2021 – Friday 29th October 2021
- Starts : Monday 1st November 2021
- Ends : Friday 17th December 2021
- Holiday : Monday 20th December 2021 – Monday 3rd January 2022
- INSET Tuesday 4th January 2022
- Starts : Wednesday 5th January 2022
- Ends : Friday 11th February 2022
- Holiday : Monday 14th February 2022– Friday 18th February 2022
- Starts : Monday 21st February 2022
- Ends : Friday 1st April 2022
- Holiday : Monday 4th April 2022– Monday 18th April 2022
- Starts : Tuesday 19th April 2022
- Bank : Holiday Monday 2nd May 2022
- Ends : Friday 27th May 2022
- Holiday : Monday 30th May 2022 – Friday 3rd June 2022
- Starts : Monday 6th June 2022
- INSET : 17th June, 21st, 22nd July 2022
- Ends : Wednesday 20th July 2022
INSET DAYS – (school Closed)
- 1st September 2021
- 4th January 2022
- 17th June 2022
- 21st July 2022
- 22nd July 2022
Stephen 01245 600505
Breakfast club is open daily at 7.45 a.m. The cost is £3 per child per morning. Please let us know if you are going to attend so that there is enough food ready. Please note that food is served until 8.20.
After School Clubs 2021-22
Clubs are listed with the maximum numbers accepted for each club in brackets, which year groups can participate and which member of staff will be running the club.
|Monday||Team Games (20)
|R,1,2,3,4,5,6||Mr Digby and Mrs Lawrence|
|R,1,2,3,4,5,6||Mr Digby, Mrs Reeves|
|Tuesday||Gymnastics – (Privately Run and chargeable) letter to follow||TBC||Kestrel Gymnastics|
|Wednesday||Construction Club (12)||R,1,2||Mrs Player
|Thursday||Young Voices (32) Full
|4,5, 6||Mrs Bromfield|
After school clubs will begin Monday 13th September and will run until Thursday 21st October. Each club will end at 4.00 pm. Currently there is no charge for clubs. We will endeavour to keep clubs running, but this may have to change if there are any Coronavirus outbreaks. If your child is signed up for a sport club and they are not already in PE kit, they will need to bring a suitable change of clothes for their club.
Please note clubs will be offered on a first come first served basis. All clubs are open to girls and boys. All slips to be returned to the school office ASAP. Children will only be added to the club list when the form has been received.