School Uniform from September 2023
- Grey trousers/shorts/skirt or pinafore dress
- White blouse/shirt with a Sandhurst tie, or a white polo
shirt without a tie
- Navy blue Sandhurst sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey socks or tights
- Black, flat shoes (not trainers, boots or sandals)
- Navy blue or yellow Sandhurst PE shirt
- Navy shorts/plain leggings or jogging trousers (no logos)
- Navy blue or black school PE hoodie
- Trainers or plimsoles
- NO HOME SPORTS CLOTHES
- An old coat
- Old warm trousers (not jeans)
- Waterproof trousers and a raincoat (can be supplied by the
- A warm jumper/sweatshirt
- Wellington boots.
- Warm socks.
- A hat/scarf and gloves in the winter
- A coat should be in school every day.
- A navy Sandhurst fleece may be worn as an extra layer
- Children may choose to wear a navy or yellow gingham dress in the summer
- Plain stud earrings may be worn (not hoops or dangling earrings)
- Long hair should be tied back. Short hair should be an appropriate length, natural colour and
style suitable for school (no tram lines or coloured hair dye please).
- No nail varnish, make up or additional jewellery to be worn.
- Please ensure that all clothing is clearly labelled
School uniform is available from:
Phillips Man’s Shops
35-37 High Street
Tel : 01580713011
The PTFA runs an outlet for selling second-hand uniform. Please contact the Office Manager (Mrs Jan Patridge) for details