- School commences at 8.55 a.m. and finishes at 3.20 p.m.
- Children may come into the school in the mornings any time between 8:45am and 8:55am.
- The lunch break is from 12 noon until 1.00 p.m. for infants and from 12.15 p.m. to 1.15 p.m. for juniors.
- There is a 15 minute break in the morning and an optional 15 minute break for KS1 in the afternoon.
- The school year runs from September to July and is 6 terms.
- Starts : Thursday 2nd September 2021
- INSET : Wednesday 1st September 2021
- Ends : Friday 22nd October 2021
- Holiday : Monday 25th October 2021 – Friday 29th October 2021
- Starts : Monday 1st November 2021
- Ends : Friday 17th December 2021
- Holiday : Monday 20th December 2021 – Monday 3rd January 2022
- INSET Tuesday 4th January 2022
- Starts : Wednesday 5th January 2022
- Ends : Friday 11th February 2022
- Holiday : Monday 14th February 2022– Friday 18th February 2022
- Starts : Monday 21st February 2022
- Ends : Friday 1st April 2022
- Holiday : Monday 4th April 2022– Monday 18th April 2022
- Starts : Tuesday 19th April 2022
- Bank : Holiday Monday 2nd May 2022
- Ends : Friday 27th May 2022
- Holiday : Monday 30th May 2022 – Monday 6th June 2022
- Starts : Tuesday 7th June 2022
- INSET : 6th June, 17th June, 21st July 2022
- Ends : Wednesday 20th July 2022
INSET DAYS – (school Closed)
- 1st September 2021
- 4th January 2022
- 6th June 2022
- 17th June 2022
- 21st July 2022
- KCC Schools Additional day for Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Celebration Friday 22nd July 2022
- INSET : Thursday 1st September and Friday 2nd September 2022
- Starts : Monday 5th September 2022
- Ends : Friday 21st October 2022
- Holiday : Monday 24th October 2022 – Friday 28th October 2022
- Starts : Monday 31st October 2022
- Ends : Friday 16th December 2022
- Holiday : Monday 19th December 2022 – Monday 2nd January 2023
- INSET : Tuesday 3rd January 2023
- Starts : Wednesday 4th January 2023
- Ends : Friday 10th February 2023
- Holiday : Monday 13th February 2023 – Friday 17th February 2023
- Starts : Monday 20th February 2023
- Ends : Friday 31st March 2023
- Holiday : Monday 3rd April 2023 – Friday 14th April 2023
- Starts : Monday 17th April 2023
- Bank Holiday : Monday 1st May 2023
- Ends : Friday 26th May 2023
- Holiday : Monday 29th May 2023 – Friday 2nd June 2023
- Starts : Monday 5th June 2023
- INSET : 23rd June, 21st July 2023
- Ends : Thursday 20th July 2023
INSET DAYS – (school Closed)
- 1st September 2022
- 2nd September 2022
- 3rd January 2023
- 23rd June 2023
- 21st July 2023
Breakfast club is open daily at 7.45 a.m. The cost is £3 per child per morning. Please pay for this on School Money in advance so that we know who is going to attend and can ensure there is enough food ready. Please note that food will not be served after 8.20 a.m.
After School Clubs 2021-22 (Summer)
Clubs are listed with the maximum numbers accepted for each club in brackets, which year groups can participate and which member of staff will be running the club.
|Potter, Nightingale, Darwin or Reception, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3||Mr Digby
|Monday||Musical Theatre||Potter, Nightingale, Darwin, Pankhurst, Shakespeare, Churchill||Run externally
|Tuesday||Gymnastics||Potter, Nightingale, Darwin, Pankhurst, Shakespeare, Churchill||Run externally
|Tuesday||Gardening (15)||Year 4 Year 5 Year 6 or Pankhurst, Shakespeare, Churchill||Mr Digby
|Potter, Nightingale, Darwin, Pankhurst, Shakespeare, Churchill||Run externally
|Wednesday||Rounders/Kwik cricket (20)
|Year 4 Year 5 Year 6 or Pankhurst, Shakespeare, Churchill||Mr Digby Mrs Norman Miss Beaney|
|Thursday||Young Voices (32) Full
|Pankhurst, Shakespeare, Churchill||Mrs Bromfield|
|Thursday||Kwik Cricket (20)
|Potter, Nightingale, Darwin or Reception, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3||Mr Digby Mrs Saunders Mrs Norman|
After school clubs will begin Tuesday 3rd May and will run until week ending 8th July. Each club will end at 4.15 pm. The charge per child, per club running from Tuesday – Thursday (with the exception of Young Voices) will be £18 payable in advance. Monday club will be £14 (due to an Inset and Bank holiday) again, payable in advance. Payments must be made on SchoolMoney.
If your child is signed up for a sport club and they are not already in PE kit, they will need to bring a suitable change of clothes for their club.
Please note clubs will be offered on a first come first served basis. All clubs are open to girls and boys. All slips to be returned to the school office ASAP. Children will only be added to the club list when payment has been received via SchoolMoney and the form has been received in the school office.